Victoria Day Awards
The Victoria Day Awards are made annually on 1 July, (Victoria Day). They are specifically to reward and encourage Victorians in the areas of community and public service. The awards can be made in the following categories:
1. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service.
2. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a young Victorian.
3. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a Victorian Organisatin or Association.
4. The Victoria Day Award to a Good Corporate Citizen.
5. The Victoria Day Award for the Arts.
6. The Victoria Day Award for a Local Achiever.
The Awards are made by public nomination and selected by the Awards Committee and ratified by the Trustees of the Victoria Day Council. The award consists of a Murray Red Gum map of Victoria on a bronze stand with the name of recipient engraved.
The Award Nomination form can be downloaded by clicking here. Please print the page, complete the details and mail your nomination to the address on the form.